Friday 9 December 2011

Good morning Bloggers, sorry not been around for a few days, have been a little preoccupied with things, but am now back on track lol.

We have just announced our 2nd Challenge for FAT PAGES WITH ATTITUDE and ATC's With Attitude the theme for both challenge blogs is Anything Goes. We would also like to thank everyone who took part in the first challenge and made it successful. We have some great Sponsors again this fortnight, pop on over and take a look. This is what I have designed for both the blogs for 2nd Challenge.

Fat Page entry

I have used a white card as a base, the image is of two doves which have been partially colored with glitter pens to give a bit of a sparkle, the heart has been inked with a dark dusky pink. I have added some swirls at the bottom. The sentiment words have been lightly colored in with a gold glitter pen, edges have been inked with a lighter pink. xXx

ATC Entry


I have used a black card for the base, a layer of silver card on the top I have colored the Snow globe image with promarkers and gel pens, Glitter has also been used. To finish off I have used a green and cream ribbon xXx

6 comments: