Tuesday 24 January 2012

Good evening everyone, quite wet and windy tonight, went out late today as had an appointment to have ears syringed. When got to the Dr's the nurse told me ears didn't need syringing but had an ear infection and a small perforation so have now got antibiotics. But didnt really have any pain, just a dull ache so never dawned on me. Anyway hopefully cleared up soon.

On a good not e I have made a Fat Page for our forum group CRAFTING WITH ATTITUDE The theme had to be a project that contained a heart, so I got to thinking I don't want to do the usual colors for a heart so tried different colors this is what I came up with...


I have used Black and Purple card the image from my stash, image has been colored with promarkers and glitter gel pens. I then added some handmade paper flowers which have been covered with glitter glue. The purple card has been lightly distressed although can't see this very well. To finish I have added three silver peel off hearts.

Once I had finished this, I realised i could enter this into Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge too


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely :) I love your flowers, not started fat page yet.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Linda, they are quite addictive once you start making them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Abbie, love the colours and flowers.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete