Monday 13 February 2012

Hi all, been a very productive day today lol, but a little out of my comfort zone. I had to make two tags about world war two mmmmm this was quite a difficult one anyway this is what I came up with and by far not one of my my favorite projects to craft.


The two tags are just quite plain and simple and are some images that my husband had, both have been roughly inked around the edges. Think the second one may be slightly better ??

The second is more up my street lol
This is an ATC

The image is from Simply Betty and its from the valentine collection. She has been colored with promarkers and glitter pens. I have attached a wide red ribbon to the botton a a black heart border punch has been placed on the top of the ribbon, I stamped a ;larger hear and applied some dark red glitter glue several times, once this had dried I tore the heart in half and looks quite effective. xx


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags and ATC Abbie. Love the tags they are very reminiscent of the war years.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie Love your tags they look great , and adore the card love the punky girls you have xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous hun, love the vintage look fo the tags and the way that you have coloured the girl on the card is fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and tags, especially like the ration book one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete