Saturday, 4 February 2012

Hi everyone first blog post from me today am sure there will be more later. This is a card made for Forever Night Challenges Its Night Crew Team A's turn to DT this week so I have used this gorgeous Goth Girl image The Theme is Black, Red, White, Grey this is what I have done


I have used Black card as the base card, then Red card with hearts, two stamped black hearts which have been punched with a hole punch and a chain from my stash. The image has been colored using watercolor pencils and a heart border punch

5 comments:

  1. Very creative card and love black and red together. I love the hearts too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the gothic look that you have created and the black and orange are really striking together
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great as always, love the black contrast :)

    ReplyDelete