Friday 24 February 2012

Hi everyone, nearly didnt blog today sorry... have been messing around with pinterest again I can see an addiction coming on. I have however made a DT Tag for Forever Night FREAKY

FRIDAY CHALLENGE 28
ANYTHING GOES KEEP IT DARK
the image is Steampunk Sally she is just gorgeous. Sponsors this week are
Stitchy Bear





I have used white card and added torn bits of masking tape to cover the whole card. I have then inked over the top of the tape, next i have colored the image with pencils and added glitter gel pens and she has been placed onto a white card. I have added a silver ribbon to the side of Sally, she also has some contasting feathers from her hat. Three licence plates have been added and a clock.

My next make is another fat Page sorry.... This time though for Black pumpkins Messy Studio


So for this project I have used Two images one is called Angel cat, the other is Whimsey Sky. Both are fabulous to work with but thought i would put them both together. I have used water color pencils and added the images onto a leaf patterned paper. I have added some flowers and some little pearls in the middle.

x X x


3 comments:

  1. Great ideas again and I love steam punk Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw!! They are so lovely!!! Love you mixing of pieces!! :)) I'll blog about it tomorrow!. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely! love the taggy card! x

    ReplyDelete