Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Good evening everyone, hope you are all well and had a good day. I have made an ATC for crazicards FB group, the theme for this week is to make an ATC with a Blue colored bird, well my favourite bird just has to be the kingfisher with its gorgeous colors so here is my take on the theme.


I have stamped a white card with music notes in blue ink and my favorite stamped on the top with black. I have colored the flowers with gel pens in blue. The kingfisher is curtesy of the internet and has been colored with pencils. I have added three blue hearts to finish xx

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely ATC....although I've never made one, I do like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie this is a fab ATC. I love the kingfisher and your background is fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you used! Great job on this ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ATC I am determined to try some soon! I too like the kingfisher Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete