Thursday 1 March 2012

Good morning everyone from a gorgeous sunny Island. This is my first post today and day 1 of DT for me with Daisy, you can visit her blog here. This is sketch 16 hope you like it xx


So I used a black and cream card, the papers are from the papermania set which have a gold line through some of the pieces the lady is part of a decoupage set but she is not decoupaged and the flower from my stash, I really enjoyed this sketch, hope you will return tomorrow for day 2 of March xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stylish card hun, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie another lovely card , the style and layout are really nice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I just became a follower and I'm looking forward to being on the Design Team with you this month! :)
    ~Michele~
    http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Abbie! Love the papers!!! Congratulations on your award :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stylish card love the papers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your colour choices - lovely card, Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely papers and I like the patchwork style design. Very stylish looking lady too. MxXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card like her dress lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card abbie, very elegant. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for such lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete