Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hi all sorry seem to have been abit awol the last few days, been alot going on and a new FB crafting group now up and running, so been a hectic few days but we are nearly their just needs tweaking abit if anyone would like to join our group you can find the group here Crafting With Attitude.

I hope you have all had a great few days hasnt the weather been glorious, however all set to change again over the weekend shhhhhhh I didnt say that lol

I have made a few Fat Pages and a card for you today but I can only show you one of the Fat Pages as the other one is for DT and I cant show you until Friday.

This card is made for Daisy we are on day 27 and you can find her either on FB or here

I have used Black and White card the white card has been embossed and I have just followed Daisy's sketch, a lovely sketch to work with too. I have finished off with a butterfly which has been decoupaged but dosnt really show up in the photo


x X x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, Abbie butterfly does look quite dimensional great colour too. love the border xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to join your Crafting With Attitude group but yourlink says content not found would like to know when opoen. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete