Saturday 7 April 2012

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all having a good day so far, the shops are just manic today was glad to get back home. I have a DT card for you which I forgot to put up yesturday so here is my card.

Forever Night Challenges
Challenge 33
Theme this week is
Movie inspired (Red Riding Hood)



I have used Black card with red scrap cards that I have punched the hesart border from, the Image is from Delicious Doodles who is our Sponsor this week and image is called Eva The Witch
isnt she just gorgeous, I have used black funky fibres that represents a haunted tree, I have punched some black leaves to add to branches and added a spider to the top corner and four little red gems to the border. We hope you will join us for this challenge.

x X x

7 comments:

  1. What a fun and totally creepy card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card abie, very dark but cool. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous hun, love the image and the red and black are really striking together
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly stunning very dramatic, really great and such a great image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for such lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete