Sunday 15 April 2012

Good evening everyone, hope you have all had a great weekend and all ready for the week ahead.
As promised I have a card and a Fat Page to share with you tonight.

Card One

This is Day 15 for Daisy for her make a card a day challenge from her delightful sketches, you can find her on FB or you can visit her lovely blog here

I have used Cream card and some vintage paper, I have used three four peices of pink ribbon. The small images are of some flowers that I thought fitted the theme, the sentiment I had in my stash, instead of a banner I have threaded some little beads and hung them accross the top of the card.

Fat Page

This is a Fat Page made for our FB group here The theme was to make a page with a house on, I choose a winter theme with a little croft called a crofters Winter, I have used gold card and a green glittery card. The image has been colored with green, gold, silver glitter gel pens and inked the edges with a goldy ink. I have set three green gems in each corner to finish

x X x

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Abbie, I love the fat page, I have an image similar to this and I love using it in winter.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ypou Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations Abbie

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both lovely Abbie, but I really like the papers you have used on the card. And what a great idea to thread beads to use as a banner.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both of them, but especially the second one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first one - looks like 3 miniature paintings hanging on a wall x

    ReplyDelete