Wednesday 25 April 2012

Good evening everyone, well despite the weather I hope you have all had a good day, I have had a rather crafty day, however I cant share all with you tonight because they are for DT work. I have also been fiddling around with my dt blog and its coming along a treat. I have been trying to figure out Mr Linky but like learning hebrew lol

So onto my cards for today I have a card and an ATC to show you

Day 25
this is a card made for Daisy, you can find her on FB I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose Designs here or you can visit her beautiful blog we are using sketch 19 today



I have used white card and various backing papers some from the Enchanted collection and some from Papermania Capule Collection Blue Set. The image is part of a decoupage set, I have added some blue butterflies and various shades of blue buttons amd some blue ribbon

ATC
made for Crazicards on FB


I have used white card which has been embossed, with little tiny birds and some flourishes. The image is from the paper shelter and the heart was in my stash. The image has been colored with whisper pens the card and the heart are inled with purple

x X x

19 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful Abbie! I love your ATC with that sweet little image. Your card is stunning too loving the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both really gorgeous projects hun, I love the papers and the butterfly on the first one and the image on the second one is fab (I chose her as part of my prize when I won at forever night but haven't had a chance to use her yet)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Abbie - looking forward to working with you over at LEJ designs xx hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATC's. I love the colours and designs you have chosen. Love Bex xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of ATC'c must find some time to start creating some.
    Lovely card with thelayout too

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both projects, that butterfly is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are very lovely. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great creations Abbie.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and ATC loving the images for both and the butterfly is superb.

    Thank you for popping over to my blog aqnd leaving a lovely comment.

    (hugs)

    indie:) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. two beautiful creations welldone tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the 20s lady and the gorgeous princess - great cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards, but absolutely love the image on the first one.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are totally gorgeous. Beautifully designed. How can i design like these for the Plastic Card? I really appreciate these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning designs and cute smile on girls face attracts towards it self i suggest you should design business plastic cards...

    ReplyDelete