Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hi Everyone, what a gorgeous day here on the Island reasonably cold but no snow or rain so all in all a good day, I have been getting to grips with my new DT work today and a bit rushed but I can show you tomorrow cant wait.

Anyway on to todays makes I can show you, which is a card for Tsunami Rose Designs and one for our FB Group nightly challenge.

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose
Day 4

I have used Black/Cream card, I have then stamped some swirls added some flowers, the big metal shapes (not sure what they would be called) but they look really nice lol I have added a vintage lady from Dezina World I had in my stash also some ribbon

Vintage ATC
FG Group (CRAFTING WITH ATTITUDE)

So for this ATC I have used a white card covered with patterend paper and stamped over the top with swirls, am loving swirls at the moment lol, the the vintage image which I had stored on my computer the lady has been lightly gone over with a pink glitter gel pen. The sentiment has been stamped onto cream card and cut into a banner shape, which has also been stamped with a swirl and then the word cherish. A gold heart has been added to finish off.

x X x

5 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous creations I love the lady with the hat stamped onto the music ,Wow Fantastic Abbi Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Abbie! I love the swirls and flowers on the first one and the ATC is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovling the look of swirls and flourishes on cards at the moment, so the card imediately caught my eye, especially when teamed with the blue flowers. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful,Abbie and I think the ATC is very fine indeed. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete