Sunday 8 January 2012

Hello all, hope you are all well and had a great weekend, I have managed to add all our sponsors and their dates to both our challenge blogs, must say they are both coming along very nicely indeed, almost all dates until the end of the year have been filled so please come and check us out at FAT PAGES WITH ATTITUDE and ATC's With Attitude Challenge 4 is now up and running we have great sponsors on both blogs too.

So now onto a few projects I have made over the weekend, a Pink and White card for CRAFTING WITH ATTITUDE forum xx



I have used a White card and Pink and white papers on the top. The image is from a Magazine and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. The image has been colored with promarkers and Glitter Gel Pens. I have added some Pink Gems and a pink Tear Drop Gem. At the bottom I have used two different colored Pink Ribbon and a Rose Stamp which has been colored with Glitter gel Pens. To finish is a Silver Peel Off on white card lighly inked with pink.

My next project is an ATC made for Crazicards ATC & Tag Swap Group on FB the Theme is Black and White this week xx




For this ATC I have used Black card for the base the white card has been cut a little smaller and stamped using the Urban Collection stamps, the card has then been embossed, no color has been added at the bottom I have added a black border and two large butterflies and two smaller ones which have been stamped from the same collection xx


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Abbi, got a bit mixed up, following you too now, lovely cards. After seeing who you design for , i can understand why you liked the Gothic Beauty. Not sure if you know but its a CD From Gems Designs ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely happy birthday card looks so fresh after all the glitter etc from xmas.
    I adore ATCs and this is a little gem, the butterflies are fab:) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are stunning, loving the act its so beautiful, ive justmade a couple myself and got to say Im getting a little addicted.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments, Lynn will have to look out for the CD, your Gothic Beauty was certainly a beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both fab but I have to say I really love the ATC!Am following the link to the forum-every time I think I've found it,it moves so thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, hope you find it hun, the other forum was not secure, we couldnt find a way to make it safe so we chanaged, have to say though the new site is much better and looks pretty lol

    Thank you for the lovely comments ladies xx

    ReplyDelete