Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hello Bloggers, after getting very wet yesterday in the rain, we have had a lovely morning at Ryde Beach, having coffee on the beach. Not at all warm but lovely all the same, good not be be form filling today to.

I have made a Fat Page today for our forum challenge CRAFTING WITH ATTITUDE the theme was flight so thought I would try my new stamps out, the stamps are from the Urban Collection I have used white card and stamped music lines and lightly inked around the edges. I have then stamped various other images from the same collection and inked each of them a separate color, each stamp has been stamped twice to create a decoupage effect. the images all have something to do with flight be it a plane, butterfly, birds. This was so out of my comfort zone but enjoyed making it and am reasonably happy with how its turned out xx



1 comment: